Adaptable & Scalable
CrewSmart was initially developed for the Workboat Industry and is capable of handling the evolving operational and commercial requirements of the Industry.
We offer unique tools to take control of crew, vessel certification and maintenance.
Empower on shift crew with access to specific operational information
- Vessel particulars
- Vessel certificates - Update, monitor and print Vessel certificates
- Assigned equipment - Check expiry dates, print inspection certificates
- Crew information - View information about other crew on shift with you, access medical details in case of emergency
- Incident reports - Raise incident reports, Update open reports
- Defect reports - Raise and update defect reports, check historical records
- DPR's - Report the vessels daily operations digitally
Paper based integrated management systems can be a nightmare to update and monitor for workboats.
We developed the IMS module to handle this burden, it allows your company management system to be stored digitally. Individual sections can be updated from the office and notifications sent out to the relevant Crew. We then log who has read the documents and who still needs to.
Getting oversight of vessel maintenance can be difficult
Our latest addition is a Planned Maintenance System within CrewSmart, this is accompanied by the IOS/Android Vessel App.
Loved by business and individuals across the globe.
Investing in digital CrewSmart technology provides distinct advantages for CWind’s fleet and operations team. As a result, we are ensuring that we can continue to deliver excellent service to our offshore wind clients, globally.
"We were apprehensive about using a company based in another time zone, however we were pleasantly surprised. The Support from CrewSmart has been exceptional from the initial onboarding phase to supporting our day-to-day operations."
With CrewSmart’s Inventory system time spent deploying PPE for Crew and Technicians has decreased dramatically. Using Near Field Communications (NFC), I can compile a kit bag in about five minutes with all the inspection reports attached. I can also track where our items are and when they are due to expire.